The Daly Dose would like to wish all of those that read the articles, listen to the podcast, and share any of it with those around you a very happy Thanksgiving.
As you enjoy your day with family and friends… or perhaps with a classy box of wine or a cheap bottle of gin, I just wanted to list a few things that the Daly Dose is thankful for. My things I am thankful for Thanksgiving 2015 list:
- Good friends. Like the ones that Johnny Manziel clearly has surrounding him. Not only do they get him to do stupid things that could get him fired from his million dollar job. They make sure to film it.
- NFL referees. Because even on those days at your job that you have spent eight straight hours looking up 80s song lyrics while nursing a blinding hangover you can rest assured that you were still better at your job that day than this group.
- UFC fighter Holly Holm for reminding us that no matter how tough you might be, no one is above a good butt whooping.
- New England Patriot fans. Because let’s face it, sometimes it’s nice not to be the most obnoxious person in the room no matter how much you drink.
- The Golden State Warriors for showing everyone that teamwork and good fundamentals are not just some silly cliché that old people preach.
- The new Star Wars movie. Because Oakland Raider fans need some new characters to dress up as for home games.
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones for the reminder that money does not necessarily equal intelligence.
- The Denver Bronco fans who are spitting venom and hate at Peyton Manning now that he is injured and struggling. Because sometimes we have to be reminded that there are idiots among every fan base. Yes, even YOUR team.